The jts engine jet thrust stoichiometric is a gasoline direct injection engine produced by alfa romeoit exists in two forms straight 4 and v6 and was introduced into the alfa lineup in 2002. The 19 jts 22 jts and 32 jts engines are fitted with timing chains the other engines have timing belts the timing belts turned out to be a better solution in the alfa romeo 159 because all jts engines are prone to premature timing chain wear especially the 19 jts and 22 jts. The alfa romeo 159 22 jts has a naturally aspirated four cylinders in line transverse front engine with a maximum power outpup of 185ps available at 6500 rpm and a maximum torque of 230nm available from 4500 rpm transmitted to the 16 t by a manual 6 speeds gearbox if a specification seems to be wrong please tell us
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.